Dr. Will Caster (Johnny Depp) is the foremost researcher in the field of Artificial Intelligence, working to create a sentient machine that combines the collective intelligence of everything ever known with the full range of human emotions. His highly controversial experiments have made him famous, but they have also made him the prime target of anti-technology extremists who will do whatever it takes to stop him.
Available on Blu-Ray and DVD, Amazon Instant, Google Play, and iTunes.
- Science Fiction
- Directed by Academy Award Winner, Wally Pfister
- Written by Jack Paglen
- Starring Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, Rebecca Hall, Paul Bettany, and Kate Mara
- Produced by Marisa Polvino, Kate Cohen, Andrew Kosove and Broderick Johnson (The Blind Side, The Book of Eli), David Valdes, Aaron Ryder, and Annie Marter
- Executive Produced by Christopher Nolan, Emma Thomas, and Dan Mintz
- Co-Produced by Mary Regency Boies, Scott Andrew Robertson, and Yolanda T. Cochran